The profile in the DECCO 82 system is the perfect choice for those who are looking for the highest thermal parameters that meet new construction requirements, excellent design at a reasonable price.
|Number of chambers||6|
|Sealing system||2 seals|
|Heat transfer coefficient||0.76 W / m2K|
Advantages of the profile
- A 6-chamber system with a construction width of 81 mm
- The possibility of using many types of glass packages
- Widened reinforcement chambers increase the stiffness of windows and allow for the execution of all properly designed structures
- The optimal height of the profile folding gives up to 5% more light compared to other systems in its class
- Profiles in class B according to PN-EN 12608: -1: 2016- 1: 2016-04
- Excellent thermal insulation. Uw = 0.76 W / m2K
- A wide range of decorative foils
Blockade of incorrect position of the handle
Brake in the handle
Graduation of the tilt
The second handle on the movable mullion
Opening from the floor
What materials are windows made of?
Which window profile to choose?